Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kodak s1220 Users Unite

My name is Jeff Underwood and I run a photo scanning business, www.1scan.co.uk - we scan a wide variety of material but by far the greatest number of images we produce are generated by our Kodak s1220 photo scanner.

I love this unit, but ....

Well, if you own or use an s1220 you'll know what I mean. So what I'd like to do is make contact with other Kodak s1220 users to share experiences, hints and tips.

If you are responsible for the care, feeding, nourishing or just admire this Kodak scanner from afar - just make contact.

Jeff Underwood

www.1scan.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Mr.Jeff, thank you for your information about negative scanner on my blog posting. i think the scanner is interesting :) but,i am not taking picture with analogue camera very often, so i dont have any plan to buy that one. Good luck for your business!

    ReplyDelete