Saturday, March 6, 2010

What would you say to Kodak?

Over the last couple of weeks, with the introduction of Version 3 of the s1220 software, I've been saying "Thank you, thank you thank you". But we move on and I hope upwards, and I'd like to think that in a small airless room somewhere a group of coders are working on the next release of V3 or even Version 4.

Assuming that's the case, if you were to be talking to the team what would you ask for?

At the moment, as the song has it, I'm blinded by the light, but I'm sure there are areas the product offering could develop into, or existing features that might be tweaked. Do you have a view?

If you do I'd love to hear it, then we could compare notes. You can post a reply here, or just email me - - - ju <@> 1scan.co.uk

It would be great to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment